Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Questions from a six-year-old

Can I hold Louie?

Do Dora's parents know she goes on adventures? And why does she only have animal friends when she's a person?

Can I hold Louie?

How does he get milk from you? Does it hurt?

Can I hold him?

Is he getting a bath? Will he hate it?

Can I hold the baby?

What was that sound? Oh, I think he needs a diaper change...

Can I hold Louie?

Can I put one of my dolls in the swing?

Can I hold Louie?

I think we have a trend here.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Matthew A. Siekierski said...

Peter has, on several occasions, just gone and gotten Margaret out of her bassinet himself. It was quite a surprise to see him walk out carrying her.

Thankfully, he's been incredibly careful.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

I watched a marathon of "kids by the dozen" the other night. The one thing I remember is that a lot of the kids were actually changing their brother's and sister's diapers when they were very young. One little girl was changing diapers by 3 YEARS OLD! Yes, Three.

I think it's good to let them help when they want to...as long as they are actually helping! LOL

However, when they wake them or disturb them so they can pick them up, well that's, that's just annoying! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home