Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Overheard at the dinner table

I don't like this stuff. It makes my mouth all sting-y.

If, sir, you sir, choose to chew goose poop...

One more bite, then you're off the hook.

You interrupted my question!

So Trish liked the Harcourt science enough that she's said she's going to order it, which made me happy for her.

Can I feed Louie? She always gets to!

No, nobody wanted to talk much about the Wings.

Can I have more of this stuff? [same kid as above]

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Flying car.
Flying car who?
Flying car in the sky!

Does Louie like his food? He's making a big mess!

Do we have time after dinner to make my police car model?

Where is the milk?

Mama's gone to her Happy Place.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

rofl!

I actually came here to tell you that I tagged you for the Cancer Awareness meme.

Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home