Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Monday, May 12, 2008

So far, so good.

They're doing regular blood draws to check things; those keep coming back with good results. His spirits are good despite being on bedrest--I remember that from last year!

The kids and I saw him and they're okay. Madeleine told him she'd rather he be in the hospital and get better than home sick, so she's a smart girl. He encouraged us to go to dance class, even.

The cardiologist has said he expects Dale to get released by 5 PM Tuesday. Not a moment too soon.

On a related note: it's a LOT easier for me to blog about it than talk about it, so if I don't return your call, don't take it personally. It's a blogging disconnect, you know? These are just words I type on the screen. I completely forget that other people actually read them. People like my sister-in-law, my parents-in-law, other members of our homeschool support group, neighbors, friends...

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Amy said...

On a related note: it's a LOT easier for me to blog about it than talk about it

I think that's perfectly normal. Many of the things I write about I wouldn't be able to talk about.

Still praying for you.

Glad to hear things are so far, so good.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Very happy to hear that it's nothing serious. Tell Dale we're thinking about him - and you take care of yourself, too!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Kasia said...

Glad to hear it doesn't seem to be anything serious. Let us know if you need the prayer warriors to pick up arms!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger William Luse said...

He's one lawyer we need to keep. Tell him I'm thinking about him.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Rich Leonardi said...

Heather,

We prayed for Dale (and you) during evening prayers tonight. Hang in there, sister.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Deacon Bill Burns said...

Hope all is still going well. Dale's in our prayers.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger matthew archbold said...

God bless. Hope all comes out well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home