Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I asked about your history.

And your kids' textbooks.

This is what I'm talking about. It's not creationism versus evolution, or phonics versus whole language, or global warming versus... whatever. It's beyond even multi-culti political correctness run amok.

This is not just in private schools. It's not just in Minnesotan madrassas. It's not in certain enclaves of immigrant communities. This is in public schools. Your tax dollars at work.

Gone are the days where you can send your child to school and presume they're teaching what you want them to know. GONE. I'm shaking you by the shoulders. GONE. They aren't doing it in math, or literature, or history.

If you have children in school, click the link. Please.

Thanks to JW.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

IF we could have a priest come in & a preacher & an Indian Tribal Leader to teach different religions as a class, I wouldn't disagree with this...BUT THAT is NOT the case in ALL of the described instances!

We cannot do that in our schools. This is a blatant offense to our children and other religions.

If my children would have been involved, there would have been a law suit. I've never sued anybody in my life but this offends me to no end.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jen@Scrapingirl said...

This is ridiculous. What is this world coming to? First it's changing room signs to three different languages, and now this. I'm so glad my children don't have to be around this kind of garbage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home