Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Whose idea was this?

I'm going to link or copy this to the original post, but I wanted this to be on top for a bit.

SIX sweet potatoes?!? SIX?! And the same number of apples?! Maybe if you're feeding your entire family reunion! What in Heaven was I thinking?!

I made it with two apples and a yam and a half, and it completely filled up my 8x11 baking dish. The butter was barely enough for that! The brown sugar, on the other hand, was probably a good amount.

On the lighter side, the kids liked it. We called it dessert that night.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

You do have neighbors! :-)

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Did you end up peeling the sweet potatoes? And did you boil them first?

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Yes, I peeled everything, but no, I didn't boil anything first.

I think with more butter it would have been better so as to more consistently heat the stuff.

Any other comments?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home