Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Who says it has to be dinner?

I told you I'd be posting easy recipes; I never promised they'd be dinner. This one is from Coffee and Cale's Four Ingredient Cookbook.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 package yellow cake mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients. Drop by teaspoonful on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes at 375.

It sounds quick and easy, good for these not-quite-spring muddy snowy days. We haven't tried this one yet but I have everything for it. Hmm... Thursday?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

I hope you are going to MNO this Friday. I've forgotten what you look like! :-)

I'm thinking cookies sound mighty good right about now also. Great Recipe. It looks yummy.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger merdog said...

For a healthier version, substitute 1/2 cup applesauce for the oil.
Maria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home