Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Good news from France

Naming a lost child.

We named ours last year. It's much easier to say a name than "the miscarriage." I've asked other mothers who have lost and they've given names, too.

I think it's like scattering ashes versus burial. If you scatter, there's no place to go to mourn. Not that I'm advocating daily trips to the cemetery, of course. It's as if the person never was and that seems wrong to me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear,Friend
I love the way we finish each other's sentences.I love the way I know you'll never give up on me.
I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you.I love the way you look at me.I love how beautiful your eyes are.
I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on.
Please Visit For More Detail
http://desidirectory.com/desi-indian-blogs/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home