Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

My husband's witty observations

"People in commercials depict certain behaviors that would result in domestic violence in any other context."
Definitely. Like where the wife gets a re-fi on their house and spending the money on a vacation... as a surprise to him.
Or the more recent one where she mocks his decision on their tax return software. I really want to make a very inappropriate "box" remark, but will refrain.

When I checked our home page and was told that tonight's ER was a rerun with Dr. Greene, he started. "Isn't he dead?" Yes, the character was killed off some time ago. "It must be a zombie episode. Can't you see it? 'What should we do, Doc?' 'Braaains...' It would be great!"
Yes, I still watch ER years after it jumped the shark. I've told you I'm a creature of habit, right?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Martha said...

I just dropped by to wiah you a Happy New Year!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Martha said...

oh, dear.

To WISH you a Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home