Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcome to my world.

Last week, I was asked, "What does the Tooth Fairy do with all of the teeth she collects?"

The other day, the question was, "How big are whales?" I know she doesn't want tons or feet. How many garbage trucks or school buses?


Yesterday, while hanging whites, Madeleine asked, "Why do every single one of Daddy's underwears have holes in the front?"

Today, The Boy requests, "I want all the yellows together." And hands me a Rubik's Cube.

Yeah. May I go to my Happy Place now?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

See what I'm missing out on because I have no girls?

Why are there HOLES in the front of every one of dads underwear?! LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

OHhhhh Myyy Gossshhh...

I...must...stop...laughing!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When my son was in kindergarten, we were at my in-laws' home celebrating Thanksgiving and he asked this question at the dinner table right after the blessing:

"Why is it so important to have a big penis?"

THAT was a memorable Thanksgiving!

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never know what they'll say next!

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will add your blog..sorry for taking so long!

God bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home