Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wish you were here....

The meme works this way: Who are the five Catholic (or Christian) bloggers you'd like to meet but haven't yet?
Since I got tagged, here's my list in no particular order:

Danielle at Danielle Daily
Mama of Mama Says
The Summa Mamas
Melanie Bettinelli of Wine-Dark Sea
Barb at SFO Mom
Julie D. of Happy Catholic

Hey, if Snoring Scholar (whom I'd also like to meet) can have more than five, why can't I? But hey, I'll stick with only five that I have actually met (even if just for a moment).
Dale of Dyspeptic Muttering (this is a joke--he's the husband)
Mark Shea of Catholic and Enjoying It!
Amy Welborn and her Open Book(s)
Zach, the Eclectic Amateur
Shelly and her Brownies

So there you have it. Now, how does this work? Do those listed consider themselves tagged?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

I'd like to meet you too, Heather. And funny thing, I grew up not so very far from the border between the Buckeye State and that state you live in (does typing it count as saying it?) (no, I'm not serious - really, there's sarcasm in this...you just can't hear it)...so it's possible by a stretch of the imagination that we COULD meet...someday...

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Zach said...

Should I consider myself tagged? :)

peace,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home