Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Change of plans


My doc has a previous obligation on Friday, so I got moved up to Wednesday, her usual surgery day. She has some scheduled c-sections that day but I'll probably be first. Circumstances are saying that it may be moot anyway.

I still go in today for the last ultrasound, but I'm not expecting any change.


This will finish off the Second Worst Month of my life.


This picture demonstrates the only good thing to come out of February for me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be preying.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kasia said...

I am praying for you even as I type this.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you guys have to go through this. Words just can't get it done. Hope you pull through well physically at least.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Lots of prayers for you today and in the coming days. (Some tears, too.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home