Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello, everybody!

Thanks, all, for the heartfelt words and prayers. The kindness of people I've never met is especially touching.
I've been kind of overwhelmed with all the visitors in the past few days. I think I'm generally shy by nature and, except for my college years, have been that way. Don't laugh--I was too shy to call and order pizza. I still don't like to do it.
If you're new here, welcome. Stick around if you like. I'll make more coffee or send Dale out to get more snacks. It's not a big rollicking spot with lots of topics and visitors like my husband's; it's more domestic. Kids, their adventures, their education, home life, the Church, domestic events... That's pretty much it.
I've got a post percolating on homeschooling--short answers of varying degrees of politeness to the questions, "Why homeschool? Aren't public schools good enough?" It was inspired by The Neighbor's conversation.

Like I said--welcome. If you need it, the bathroom's right down the hall, and I'll be back in a jiffy with some cookies or homemade banana muffins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home