Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Remember, he's brilliant.

Did he just send some congressional clerk to the mall? I mean, come on. And even I know to watch for this problem; maybe it's because I majored in French, though. Some "poli-sci, why try?" major might not have a clue.
UPDATE 4/2/09--It gets worse.

I could excuse my mother for not knowing this, as she's both a convert (yeah, back in '64, but still--I cut her some slack) and non-Mexican. I know Hillary isn't Catholic or Mexican either, but she's the bleedin' Secretary of State.

Somebody needs new protocol staff. Hey, I know!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Kasia said...

Hey, as a poli sci major...

...

Aw, never mind - slam us all you want. The only reason I knew about the different regions via my PS degree is that I studied in England. :-p

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I married a history/poli-sci major. He's where I get the, "poli-sci, why try?" line. :)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Kasia said...

My line is "Don't look at me; I got my degree in putting my faith in princes."

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Zach said...

Kasia,

Ha! I love that and will steal it.

I was actually a poly-sci guy for a while (dual-majoring in engineering) until I decided that playing with computers was both more fun and more lucrative.

I think Obama/Clinton may be the political equivalent of "Brights". ;)

peace,
Zach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home