Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Like a redheaded stepchild...?

We went on a playdate today. The other two families have adopted and biological children and the topic came up; I finally learned which were birth and which adopted for the Freeman clan; I already knew for the Mabes.
At dinner, the kids were asking about adoption.
"Is James adopted?" asked Madeleine.
"Yes, honey, he is," I told her.
"I thought so!" declared Dale. "With that red hair and all those freckles!"
"Sweetie, Mrs. Freeman has bright red hair and freckles, as well."
"Maybe she's adopted, too," he answered.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Coming from a red-headed stepchild... That's hilarious!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

I've come back to read this three times. It just gets more funny each time! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home