Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Bits of good news

Things like this make me proud of the French.

And this has long been needed. Where do I sign up? Am I already a member?

We've found a solution to keeping Louie out of the dog food--put it in the dog's cage. He's flexible, though, and has discovered a new target: the cat's food.
But he's giving grouper kisses sometimes, so that makes up for it.

That kitten we were "given" just before Christmas seems to be part Labrador retriever. She licks a lot. Fingers, noses, foreheads. I think her favorite flavor is Rachel.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kasia said...

My cat Miko licks a lot too. Not sure what it's about, but it seems to be affectionate...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home