Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

I've gotten some garden advice.

We like the green beans idea. The kids like them; I have to admonish more than once in the grocery store that they can't eat them until we pay for them.

The chives and oregano we use, too, so those will be on our list.

Then I asked the kids.

Madeleine: "Can we plant roses?"
Me: "I guess so."
Hmmm... how about these? I know I said no climbing roses, but I also know there's a reader out there who's dealt with roses. Right? Help?

Dale, thinking with his stomach: "Tomatoes. And lima beans, with a fence around them so Lucy doesn't squash and kill them again. And can we do eggplants?"

I wonder what Rachel will come up with.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home