Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Advice I've been given

If I could keep these concise statements in mind, my world would be a whole lot better. Not to mention if I'd known the truth of them when I first heard them, I might not have needed them...

When my dad proposed to my mom, he said, "It won't be easy, but it'll never be boring."

My sister, with whom I have very little in common, said, "You don't get to choose what your kid needs therapy for."

St. Teresa of Avila said,
"Let nothing disturb you;
Nothing frighten you.
All things are passing.
God never changes.
Patience obtains all things.
Nothing is wanting to whim who possesses God.
God alone suffices."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home