Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's the kind of house I live in.

They're happy that Louis is coming and all, but they've already put in their requests for the next one. Madeleine wants Elizabeth Christina (she'll have two sisters and two brothers) and Dale wants Michael Joseph, so the boys will finally be a majority.
Daddy just blinks. And changes the subject.

"Whales are mammals, right, Mama?"
"Yes, they are. So are dolphins."
"Well, where do they have hair?"

"Okay, we already have apples. So at the cider mill, we'll get cider, doughnuts, and fudge."
"What's fudge?" says Dale.
I think maybe I've been a little greedy in the past. We'll have to fix that. *sigh*

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,

Hi there, I have been trying to call you, but the line has been busy. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Happy, tired new mother of five (yikes, FIVE!!)
Heather

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was always planning my next...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home