Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I believe this.

Money quote in my book:
Further research revealed that one-third of the children ate at McDonald's more than once a week, and more than three-quarters had McDonald's toys at home. In addition, the children in the study had an average of 2.4 televisions in their homes. More than half the kids had a TV in their bedrooms.
Here's the link to the article.

I don't think mine get McDonald's once a month but I don't really keep track. I'm certain we only have one TV in the house. If they're watching, most of the time it's commercial-free.

H/T to SFO Mom, Danielle Bean.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ell ours go about once a year & no TVs in bedrooms...

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should say 'All!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home