Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My little McLaughlin group

"Crunchy!"
"Creamy!"
"Crunchy!"
"Creamy!"

"Crunchy!"
"Creamy!"


******
"No television until chores are done, Rachel."
"Why?"

"No more goldfish, Rachel. Daddy's on his way home with pizza."
"Why?"

"It's time to come in, Rachel. Stay in the house."
"Why?"

"We got ice cream yesterday, Rachel. We're not getting any today."
"Why?"

******

"She's coloring in my picture! Take her chalk away!"

"She's playing the game wrong!"
"Madeleine, you're playing Hot Wheels. The cars are sentient and talking. You're ALL playing the game wrong."

*****
And I was staving off a migraine.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Milehimama @ Mama Says said...

My fave answer to the dreaded "W" question?

Why not?

:)

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

rofl

What's up with the "why?" I just do not know. I feel your pain my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home