Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm such a fan-girl.

The first book I got about homeschooling was the Catholic Homeschool Companion. I think I heard Maureen Wittman at one of the (two) conferences we've attended. I link to her blog (see the sidebar) and have commented there a few times.
But she looks at mine too! She commented! Eek!

Another bit: In our Kolbe Academy Homeschool catalog, there's an excerpt about classical education by Robert Spencer. I noticed a couple websites my husband reads have an author by the same name.
So I emailed the guy asking if he's the same one. Before I could log in to my email account, I had a reply that yes, it is.
It's SO tempting to send back a squealy fan-girl reply: OMG, I thought so! I was so excited! That's so neat! It would probably be nicer than a lot of emails he gets, not to mention with better grammar and spelling. I will refrain, though. I'm a grown-up. I'll just share it with you.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

No, you should email him. He'll love it! Trust me :-)

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Eeek! Again!

And I did email him, saying I wanted to squeal like the fans on Cheap Trick's Live at Budokan.
He didn't know it, which didn't surprise me much.

I thought it would be nicer than a lot of his messages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home