Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Morning bliss

Peaceful morning. The big three were all awake without incident. Our youngest was having his first breakfast (I've told you, they eat like hobbits) in his sleep, snuggled next to me in bed. Dale came in with a polite request to turn on the television; they still haven't figured out which remote does what. I heard Daddy grind the coffee before he came back.
He curled up next to me. I was warm, still half-asleep, nestled between my husband and my newborn. Tranquility.

"Is he nursing?" asked my beloved quietly.
"Uhm hmm," I responded without opening my eyes.
"Oh. Because he sounds like a breast pump."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't operate the TV remotes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home