Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

What we're interested in this weekend

We have an interesting (and timely!) article over at Catholic Exchange.

Of interest to The Boy 1.0, and I'll admit I'm not feeling too bad for NASA right now. It means I caught it instead of hearing about it later!

Madeleine is showing a budding interest in Our Lady of Guadalupe. I read from Amy Welborn's book on the saints about Blessed Juan Diego this afternoon. There I learned his day is tomorrow. Coincidence? Hmm....

All I can pry out of Rachel for Santa to bring her is a pink cake. I told her I could make it for her and have now shown her the components. At least she's not greedy.

Last bit of trivia: my kids are more familiar with The Muppet Show and its cast than Sesame Street. They know Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, and Swedish Chef better than Elmo, Grover, Big Bird, and Zoe.

Heh. Aren't you glad I'm just warping my own children anymore?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

LOL, my kids are similarly warped. They all love Gonzo and the Swedish Chef way better than Big Bird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home