Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A problem... and a solution

On the menu for this evening is tamale pie (from Campbell's Simply Delicious). And I promised the kids we'd make brownies, since with illness, cold, and contractions, we've been pretty much housebound. It would brighten their day and mine.
The problem is, both brownies and tamale pie use the same pan--my 11x8 baking dish. How can I do both of these and have dinner on the table at a decent hour?

Why, make a double batch of brownies in the 13x9 pan, of course!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

What a brilliant solution!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I was thinking, "Can you tell I'm pregnant?" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home