Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Here's something for you.


The left side is his heart, but the right has the remarkable image. Can you see it?

That's his face. His right eye is closed, his nose is that bright spot, his widdle cheek is rounded out... And while the tech didn't give any specifics, I think (if we make it to next Tuesday) my doc is going to change our date from the 19 to the 12. I'm having trouble buttoning my coat around this boy.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Peanut Butter Kisses said...

What a cute widdle baby! Everytime I see your update of this cutie pie, my heart starts yearning for another one. Have I totally lost what few marbles I have left? Perhaps....but I just can't deny it.

We are praying for a safe and healthy delivery and look forward to seeing the little guy very soon!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Oh, a Guadalupe baby! How great would that be? Praying for you both.

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm terrible at seeing things in ultrasounds. I guess it's like those posters they sold in the early '90s where if you let your eyes relax focus you supposedly could see a picture. I never could.

However, your point-by-point description of it was enough to make me go all goopy. :-)

If he is a Guadalupe baby, any chance you'll change his middle name to "Juan" or "Diego"? :-p

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Kasia--Does it help if I tell you he's lying on his left side?

About those Magic Eye posters: 1. They don't work with glasses. 2. Try looking at the reflection of the lights instead of the picture itself. :)

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Kasia said...

Actually that did help a little - thanks! :-)

And thanks too for the heads-up about Magic Eye posters. Since I've had glasses since I was seven or thereabouts, that might explain why I could never 'get it'.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pregnancies were all about 42 weeks..& 9 pounders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home