Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm deliberately being vague.

But I have a prayer request.
It's not for me, directly, or any of the kids, or dear husband. But it IS someone near and dear going through a pretty rough stretch, and taking family along for the ride, and... That's enough. The details are not mine to divulge.

I'm sad, I'm scared, I'm worried, none of which I need right now with being 7 months pregnant, et cetera. I don't know what else I can do.

Thanks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger HISchild said...

Prayer said. God knows all and sees all. He is concerned because we are.

Take comfort in knowing He is in control.

Ellen

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Peanut Butter Kisses said...

We are praying here too. We are also praying for peace and wisdom for you as your family is touched by this too.

Take care,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home