Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Monday, May 14, 2007

So, how was your weekend?

For details of mine, see here. And here, and here...

I spent yesterday afternoon in that fog of "too much rest, not enough sleep." I watched Desperate Housewives and the end of the Wings game lying on the couch, then went to bed for the best night's sleep since I don't remember when. No pain, no discomfort. It had been trying to come back yesterday, but rest fended it off.

I go to our GP this morning. I'll admit I'm still not sure what was/is going on, as the pulmonologist couldn't find anything on the scan. I've been warned that "martyrdom" and "death" usually go together and that is emphatically NOT what is wanted here.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts. I'm sure one of us will keep everyone posted.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I was off-line all weekend and missed all the drama. I'm so glad you're doing better and I hope the doctor has nothing but good news (and maybe can explain what causes such an event in the first place?). I'll be sending happy healing thoughts your way.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Rich Leonardi said...

So glad it was treatable, Heather. You were a subject of prayer and discussion around the Leonardi family dinner table this weekend. Happy belated Mothers Day.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather,

I'm so glad to hear that you're home and feeling better. Will continue to pray for your full recovery and for the baby and your whole family.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been keeping you in prayer since Melanie posted about your situation. So glad to hear you're home and on the mend. It was scary, I'm sure.... but you've had lots of people in the cyber-cafes praying for you!

May the Lord Bless you and Keep you.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home