Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Christina

Dale keeps it to three paragraphs; I don't really feel like giving a dissertation.
My friend Christina died this morning after a long fight with cancer. She was 34.

We've known each other for 25 years. Through high school, boyfriends, college, job changes, weddings, Rocky Horror Picture Show--I introduced her, but she went enough times to be able to cue the lightning--we more or less kept in touch.

The picture is her and her husband Tony at our wedding.

I miss her already.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

With my sympathies to you on the loss of your friend. May God grant her eternal rest and bring comfort to you & all those who mourn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home