Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm memed!

From dear husband: If you could meet and have a deep conversation with any five people on earth, living or dead, from any time period, who would they be?" (Explaining why is optional.) Name five people from each of the following categories:

Saints
Mary Magdalen
Peter
Madeleine Sophie Barat (Maddie's current favorite)
Winifred (is the myth true?)
Don Bosco (Rachel's current favorite)

Those in the Process of Being Canonized
John Paul II
Mother Theresa
Padre Pio
Does my dad count?
Kateri Taekakwitha

Heroes from your native country
Harriet Tubman
George Washington
Harry S. Truman
Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Patrick Tillman

Authors/Writers
Anne Rice. I've been a fan for so long, and this is hypothetical anyway, right?
Victor Hugo
Bill the Bard
Mark Twain
Douglas Adams

Celebrities
Marilyn Monroe
William Wallace. Yeah, the Scottish guy.
Vincent Van Gogh
Cyndi Lauper
Ty Cobb. In Dad's opinion, the best baseball player ever.

And now, to Mom with Brownies, SFO Mom, Catholic ponderer. Your turn!

2 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

Wow! Heather, thanks for including me. I actually posted on this: http://snoringscholar.blogspot.com/2006/08/five-people-meme.html (I don't know how to make that hyperlink in the comment box, though I think if I did enough research on the html I would...so please forgive my laziness)

I love that you included Padre Pio and Kateri Taekawitha on your "to be canonized" list. I completely forgot them on mine! :)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger momwithbrownies said...

I posted my list to my blog. :-)
I'm going to kick myself tonight as I'm lying in bed thinking of names that I should have remembered to put on the list. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home