Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A rare political post

I don't often comment on politics because I am aware of great gaps in my history and political science background; what little I learned in college is now 13 years behind me. But I have a question:

Which of these groups pose a greater threat to our safety, happiness, and American way of life: these guys or these guys?

To rephrase: Whose values are more different from those we as a nation hold, this one or that one?

Hint: Who's been in charge for the last, oh, 200 years? And came up with this: ""Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home