Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here we go...again?

Tomorrow, Wednesday, is the Big Day. Elizabeth gets born one way or another. If she is head-down or willing to get that way, it'll be the same old, same old. I'll get 600mg ibuprofen and ice packs, home on Friday, Mass on Sunday, etc.

If she won't comply, she'll be surgically removed. [Yes, I'm trying to be lighthearted.] I'll get stitches and Vicodin, still home on Friday. After that I have no idea how I'll recover. I've been reassured that it's not the end of the world but I'm only human. I fear the unknown, same as I was afraid before Madeleine's delivery.

My biggest fear is, as with any mother, complications that could endanger my child. Regardless of how she exits the womb and enters the world, I would really appreciate the prayers.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Melanie B said...

Praying, praying, praying.

Turn, baby, turn! Go Elizabeth!

I know that terrible uncertainty and fear of the unknown. I pray that you are able to be peaceful while waiting and peaceful no matter what happens.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Glad to read on Dale's blog that all is well. Hurray! Congratulations!

Now, rest up. You've earned it. :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Heather:

I had two c-sections. And since you're now learning first-hand what they're like, you have additional prayers.

The biggest surprise, which you're probably discovering as I type this, is that your feet will swell in ways you would not imagine. It's normal, from all the fluids you receive in hospital.

Also, if they use staples, you'll feel LOADS better once they're removed.

Just try to take it as easy as you can; were that we lived nearer, I'd offer to help out. You will feel better.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Martha said...

We're having some words with St. Gerard.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger 愉快 said...

av聊天室情色文情色文學討論區台灣情色貼圖avdvdavdvavdcp2p論壇av網站av線上直播av線上看av線上短片av線上做愛影片av線上免費av線上免費短片av線上免費試看電影av線上免費影片av線上免費播放av線上影片av線上影片免費試看av美女dvdav美女圖片區av美女寫真av美女影片情色典慾長亂倫貼圖小說亂倫母子小說亂倫亂倫亂倫人妻了天室了天是二手絲襪二人遊戲情色五月天自拍網洲情色亞色情光碟亞州貼圖區亞州影片亞州情色亞州成人亞洲

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger 西雅圖 said...

走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger 怪以 said...

Haste makes waste...................................................

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger 淑君淑君 said...

成人無碼片線上看免費成人漫免費成人文成人色圖片免費成人影騙日本制服影片日本妹av女優日本妹圖日本性姿勢日本性感熱辣寫真日本性影片日本真情寫真日本做愛姿勢日本無碼免費影片日本免費a短片日本免費a片線上看日本免費a片線上日本女優觀賞日本片免費試看日本片商日本卡通免費a片日本卡通圖庫日本正妹av女優日本成人片卡通日本成人影城日本色小遊戲日本色情按摩影片日本色情區日本色情漫話日本免費av片辦公室偷情遊戲免費視訊聊天網交友覓戀會館情色小說

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Raphae9845 said...

wonderful...................................................

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous bella said...

nice post ... i like the blog so much ... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home