Domestic Bliss Report

Motherhood is hard work. If we don't stick together, we'll all fall apart.

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Birthday Meme

Thanks, Sarah.
Directions:
1) Go to Wikipedia.
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday.
4) List two important birthdays and one death.
5) One holiday or observance (if any).

My birthday is July 29.

Events:
1565 - Mary Stuart, widowed, marries Lord Darnley, Duke of Albany.
1836 - Inauguration of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
1981 - Lady Diana Spencer marries Charles, Prince of Wales.

Birthdays:
1905 - Clara Bow, American actress (d. 1965)
1953 - Geddy Lee, Canadian musician(Rush)

Death:
1890 - Vincent van Gogh, Dutch painter (b. 1853)

Holiday or Observance:
National Anthem Day in Romania.


I knew about Van Gogh and Di and Charles. Dale is a fan of Rush, so... The rest are all news to me.
Tag: Dale, Diane, and Shelly. Have fun with it!

6 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've complied. :-)

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! ...

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, just noticed - you post memes and your husband posts stories of how he gives you near concussions. This amuses me somehow. I hope you're feeling better!!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Diane--
I'm okay now. The dizziness is gone, which is nice as the stuff they gave me to alleviate that made me very tired. I couldn't tell if I was wobbly from the bonk or from the pill!
Either way--lie down. Sleep.

Now all I have is a sore neck, which Tylenol takes care of. And he's feeling plenty guilty as it is, so I just let him beat up on himself. He does a better job of it anyway.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just finished reading Queen's Own Fool for the kids, which is historial fiction about a handmaid of Mary.

Lord Darnley figures prominently, of course.

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Heather, and I enjoyed reading your meme. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home