Don't try this at home.
Louie is a masterful teacher and avid experimenter. What we have discovered together:
1. Spaghetti-O's are an ineffective cellulite cream. Whether because he doesn't have cellulite on his thighs or because Franco-American is short on the ingredients remains undetermined.
2. Fifteen-month-olds do not digest green food coloring. It passes right through to the diaper and will cause Daddy to metaphorically do the same, making Mom laugh too hard to explain. The results resemble green tempera paint, but don't stain.
3. Removal of either nostril-clogging green nose goblins or mostrous earwax potatoes results in screaming akin to Egyptian brain treatment before demise. I think he's sure I'm going after his brain.
4. Dishwashing bubbles, while entertaining, are not a filling snack food.
5. An eight-year-old dog can be very patient and gentle when it comes to stealing chocolate chip cookies.